Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sorry for so many posts in one day... still trying to get a groove on things :)

Okay so today I walked 4 miles at a 3.5 speed, it took me 68.45 minutes and I lost 371 calories and lost 46.4 carbs. The following is the average of everything according to the treadmill: 1 mile at 3.5 speed = 17.08 minutes, 12.6 carbs lost and 97 calories lost. Not too shabby but it always could be better.... maybe each week work your way up to a + . 5 speed, so next week I should be at a average speed of 4.0.... but don't push it if you don't think your body is ready for it. This will be my last post until Saturday, from now on I will post every Saturday with my updates... Saturday morning are the days I will weigh in so I will be excited to let you all know, and if its a bad number, then I will push harder the following week. Let me know if you would rather hear from me more often than once a week. Thanks for following! - Ally Lovelace

4 comments:

  1. Lame. haha I absolutely want more than once a week! You are my motiviation! I love the BIG Saturday update idea but I'd also LOVE to hear about your progress during the week too.

    Way to go on your walking though! Excellent.

    It would be great to see what days / schedules work and what causes snags. I'm trying to find a schedule that will work with early morning seminary, homeschool, life . . . .

    Thanks for sharing. Seriously, this is your blog so you do what you want. However, I don't have time for much "reality" TV so you're my "reality" blog! I'll be addicted. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol well thank you! and for you I will update my blog as much as possible hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome I love reading about your journey! I think if you have a wonderful experience or do something your proud of you should post instead of only once a week that way you can always look back. Love ya girl your doin great.

    ReplyDelete