Saturday, August 6, 2011

FIRST WEIGH IN!!!!!!


Okay everyone! I woke up this morning and was anxious to see how much I lost, well I weighed in and last week I weighed 192.2......... today 8-6-11(one week later lol) I weigh 187.2..... Exactly 5 pounds lighter!!!! YAY! It would be awesome if I could lose 5 pounds every week this month if that happens by September 3,2011 I could weigh 25 pounds lighter at a weight of 167.2....... that would be awesome!!!!!! but I'm not going to set my goal so high, a healthy weight to lose each week is between 2 and 3 pounds. When your heavier you tend to lose a lot at first each week but once you get closer to your goal weight it gets a little harder to lose that much a week... so we may see me lose 5 pounds a week for a couple of weeks, but I'm guessing once I get in the 170's its going to start coming off slower :/ but hey, at least its still coming off!!! :) Well today starts my new week, I get tomorrow off!!!! (its Sunday) and then I start my workouts back on Monday. I like to think of my first day on Saturday because everyone loves Saturdays and so it doesn't seem so bad, and if I start it on Monday then everyone already hates Mondays so it makes it that much more worse, just a thought. Try starting your work out week on a different day than the dreadful Monday. Thats it for today I'll write again on dreadful Monday!

February 2011 I weighed 215

July 30, 2011 I weigh 192.2 ( 23.2 pounds lost in 6 months with little effort of trying other than only water and no fast food and less portions. exercise here and there...)

August 6, 2011 I weigh 187.2 ( 5 pounds lighter!!! )
August 13, 2011..... HERE I COME!

Ally Lovelace

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! That's amazing! 5 lbs in one week is a dream. You're living on the downhill side of ONE-derland and making it look good. =)

    Do you have a FitBit or Bodybugg? Just wondering if your treadmill counts for you or if you're using something else to figure your carb / calorie burn. Do you have a treadmill at home or go to a gym? Am I being too nosy? haha I recently got a FitBit and combined y'all are motivating me to exercise more. Just wondering . . . you're doing great with your program!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using a treadmill at home not sure if its any of the programs you listed, but it does count my calories and carbs for me, so thats how I know I know how much I lose :) and thank you for the inspirational words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Go ally go ally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Keep up the good work! If you can lose 23 lbs with not a whole lotta effort...imagine what you lose now that your getting on the treadmill! :) Eating lots of fruits and veggies is the key i've realized. We're proud of you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete