Saturday, August 13, 2011

SECOND WEIGH IN!!!!!

Alright, alright... I weighed in this morning.... and at first it said 185.2 then I went to go get my phone from down stairs to take a picture and when I got back upstairs to weigh again it said 185.6 lol so pretty much I lost 2 pounds this week :) WAYYYY better than I had thought. I didn't think that I gained, I just thought I would have stayed the same.... anyways I've gotten my motivation back and I'm ready to go this new week!!!!! :) Thank you all for all of your comments and for keeping me encouraged. Can't wait till next week!!!!

Ally Lovelace

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo! It sounded like a good week to me - 4 miles almost everyday! Two pounds off and more muscle on. You are doing great!

    Btw - Jill is my sister! She's pretty much just plain fabulous. Y'all will be great friends since you are alike - both fabulous.

    ReplyDelete