Friday, August 5, 2011

The Day BEFORE weigh in....

So the last two days this is what I've done...

8-4-11: 4 miles, @ 3.2 speed, 75 minutes, lost 47.7 carbs, lost 381 calories.
8-5-11AM: 4 miles, @ 3.5 speed, 68 minutes, lost 48.4 carbs, lost 378 calories.
8-5-11PM: 4 miles, @ 3.5 speed, 69 minutes, lost 46.3 carbs, lost 370 calories.

Isn't that weird that on the 4th I lost more calories same carbs a little bit longer time but .3 speed down.... awesome!!! SO just remember even if your not going fast your still loosing weight!!!! :) so don't get down on how fast your going... just worry about the miles and keep building up so you can eventually do more miles at a faster rate or if you like the mileage you can just get them done quicker!

It's crazy looking back on this week and knowing that I did a total of 30 MILES!!!! WOW!!! I do need to work better on my eating habits though.... I haven't had fast food since February 2011, and been drinking nothing but water and I've been trying to eat a lot less which I've been doing pretty good but not great at, I just need to start making smarter choices on the foods I choose to eat. Like today my family put together a surprise birthday party for my oldest sister Elizabeth, and I only ate half a sandwich and it was on wheat bread and I loaded it with veggies, and I didn't have any cake and ice cream... tempting... but I was proud and feel way better now that I'm home and didn't eat it.....

Like my momma cissy use to always say it'll still be there when your skinny...... so just remember that when craving or wanting a certain BAD food, know that its not going any where and that you can eat it after your at your goal weight (hopefully you wont crave it by then) also something my husband read/heard is that the more muscle you build the more you burn... so build up muscle too because it will help you lose fat faster...

Any ways tomorrow is weigh in so I should get some rest!!! Wish me luck!!!!!!

Ally Lovelace


No comments:

Post a Comment